Organic Greco


Elea is a dedication, a tribute to Cilento and its millennial history. Hyele, cradle of the Eleatic school of Parmenides first and then Zeno. An elegant, structured, intense and meditative white, like the terroir that generated it. Fermentation at 90% in steel tanks and the remaining 10% in French oak barriques of first passage. Aged in steel for fourteen months at very low temperature. Aging in glass for six months. 100% Greco. It could not be anything else.


at sight

The color is brilliant, golden yellow, it moves event in the glass showing an important structure and consistency. Complex, refined and structured.


to the nose

This is the wine that fully expresses the concept of Mediterranean. In the glass it is immediately intense, you can perceive scents of burnt Mediterranean scrub and olive tree, which recalls notes of idrocarbure and flint. The rich and intense bouquet releases scents of honey and dried apricot. Bringing to mind, through the smell, the memory of a hot summer day along our Cilento coast.


on the palate

Taste immediately elegant and piercing, which invades the mouth with a precise expressive capacity. Sumptuous, fresh, balsamic, dynamic and persistent. Exciting and persistent aftertaste. The finish is extremely pleasant, vital and persistent: with an important structure, almost as important as a red wine.


type of wine white
grapes greco 100%
area of production capaccio-paestum locality cannito
altitude 150-210 mt s.l.m.
exposure south-west
type of soil colluvial clay, rich in skeleton
training system espalier with guyot pruning
pruning-tying with willows
defoliation-thinning-harvesting manual
average age of plants 16 years
yield 70 hl/ha
vinification fermentation 90% in steel tanks and 10% in French oak barriques of 1st passage
aging in steel tanks for about 14 months at very low temperature on its lees, with periodical battonage. A further 6 months of aging in bottle follows.
alcohol content 13% vol.
bottles produced 5.400 of 750 ml
pairing recommendations accompanies main courses of white meat, suckling pig with
honey, baked rabbit. Medium seasoned cheeses and velvety soups. Try it on a Pestana buffalo mozzarella or on vegetable risottos.
drinking window 2022/2028
serving temperature 10/13 °C